AIM
ImacowNG

Spread His Wings Spread His Wings

Got a laugh out of it

-Good-
The art and animation were pretty well done here. The music was a pretty good choice too. The voice acting was good and the ending made me laugh.

-Bad-
Not too much here, overall pretty well done.

-Overall-
A nice little movie, pretty funny.

Insanimation responds:

Cool, glad you enjoyed. Thanks for the review!

Billy Mays: A Tribute Billy Mays: A Tribute

Hmm

-Good-
I liked the music choice for this flash, it was a nice tune. The little biography at the beginning was a nice addition if you were unsure of who he was.

-Bad-
Well, there's nothing here really separating this from other tributes, it was really just some images and music. Maybe you could have added some animation to go with the pictures or something.

-Overall-
A nice little tribute but nothing too new.

Frenzy responds:

Thanks for the review Imacow!

~ Z

Tribute to Tributes Tribute to Tributes

Alright

-Good-
Not too bad as far as tributes go I suppose. The beginning where you didn't know the date was pretty funny. A nice little rant, I kinda agree with it.

-Bad-
Well it was kinda short, and seemed kinda made up on the spot.

-Overall-
A decent little movie, pretty short though.

blackcat2000 responds:

I swear... There is NO difference between June and July >.>
And you caught me, I didn't plan... very much... Thanks for the review =D

-8bit Clouds- Collab -8bit Clouds- Collab

Nice job

-Good-
I was eager to see this collab come out. I thought the song was great and a good one to base this on. I liked how everyone used the pixel tool. Some of them turned out really good. The little preloader game was a nice addition but the movie was loaded for me before I even noticed the button.

-Bad-
I noticed on the ending menu that one of the authors is not shown unless you actually highlight the text and drag down with your mouse.

-Overall-
A cool collab, nice work.

WALK! WALK!

Nice

-Good-
Another nice collab. I thought all the parts were good all around. Some were funny and some were very detailed. I personally liked the car and the alien guy walking backwards. The music was a cool choice.

-Bad-
Once again, no music on the menu. I think it would lighten it up a bit.

I was a bit confused as to what happened after all the cycles were showed once, as they seemed to continue in a random pattern.

-Overall-
A nice collab, good job.

Insanimation responds:

Thanks for the review. ;)

DANCE!! DANCE!!

Hah, pretty nice

-Good-
This seemed like a nice little collab. I thought some of the loops here were pretty funny. I thought all of the dances were pretty well done. I liked the simple background portal thingy.

-Bad-
I thought you could have added some music to the menu to lighten it up a bit.

-Overall-
A nicely done collaboration.

Thanks :)

Headlights On Dark Roads Headlights On Dark Roads

Pretty good

-Good-
I thought the song selection was good, an interesting song to animate. The graphics and animation were pretty well done, I liked some of your backgrounds but some of your character animations seemed a little rushed. You could have fixed up some of your brushstrokes a little.

-Bad-
One thing I didn't like was that you reused a lot of the same scenes. This isn't such a problem but I thought you did it a little too much.

-Overall-
A good music video, I liked it.

Thanks for the review :D

Fizz (Episode 1) Fizz (Episode 1)

Great

-Good-
I thought this was very well done. The script was pretty funny and I liked how the hero was "critiquing" the villain. The background music was good and added to the movie. The graphics were well done and I liked the zooming effects that made it more interesting. The voice acting was great as well.

-Bad-
Not much to put here, very good.

-Overall-
Good job, I thought it was funny.

Jimtopia responds:

Glad you mentioned the background music, lol I originally didn't have it in there, but thought it was too quiet without it. Now I see that I made the right decision.

Resident Shittits 5 Resident Shittits 5

Not bad

-Good-
For being rushed some of the animation was pretty well done. I liked the voice acting. I thought the style of this was kinda like Egorapter and the "Awesome" series. I've never played any Resident Evil games so I'm sure this was funnier than I thought it was.

-Bad-
Well it was rushed and some of the graphics looked hastily done, but I guess you were going for that.

-Overall-
Not bad for being rushed.

RhysMus responds:

:D ill smile towards you!

Stick Dudes! Stick Dudes!

Needs some work

-Good-
Well I thought that this flash did show some potential and overall wasn't too bad for a first flash. The music selection was pretty good for this type of quick fight scene.

-Bad-
Well overall I think you should slow down and focus on details. Some of the charcters skin color seemed to jump around at random. At other points the action just seemed unrealistic and jumped around.

-Overall-
This needs some work but you show potential. I know it's hard at first but keep going with flash and you will get better over time.