AIM
ImacowNG

TNEJ (art collab) TNEJ (art collab)

-Good-
I did like a decent amount of the drawings here. I liked the story at the beginning with the construction zone, but I thought the story went off too far from the original. I guess that's destined to happen in this type of thing though.

-Bad-
Well my main problem with this was the main layout. I think you should have increased the size of the flash document and the images themselves. A lot of the images were too small and distorted to even try to read.

Another thing was that characters seemed to appear and disappear at random. A perfect example is the Russian war veteran who appeared for two frames and was never explained. Another would be the construction workers reuniting in Paris.

-Overall-
Overall this was decent, I enjoyed it at some points. Other parts just confused me.

~Review Request Club

Errors '09 Errors '09

Pretty good

-Good-
I liked the wide spread amount of operating systems you added in here, it made it much more enjoyable than an XP clone or Vista clone by itself. I found many of the jokes pretty enjoyable, mostly the "right click to continue" on the mac OS.

-Bad-
Some music may have lightened the mood of the flash.

-Overall-
A nice little flash here, I enjoyed it.

~Review Request Club

AntoArts-Admin responds:

I believe music would make the feeling of using the OS's a bit less realistic, but for a menu, I could think about this, or maybe a music player for each operating system (Windows Media Player for win, iTunes for Mac and AmaroK for linux)

Key Run Key Run

Pretty cool

-Good-
Nice game here, I though the music choice was real nice for this type of game. The graphics were simple but nice. All in all a pretty good mouse avoider.

-Bad-
Well, I liked the way the walls faded around to different designs but occasionally it would throw me off and make my ball flinch into a wall :P

-Overall-
Nicely done, a fun game.

MintPaw responds:

Thanks, the walls trick you, how it gets so dark.

Windows Errors 2007 Windows Errors 2007

Meh

-Good-
A decent submission I guess. Some of the messages were chuckle worthy, but a lot of them were bland. The music added to the submission a little, but you used an overused song.

-Bad-
Well, like I said a lot of the messages were unfunny. It also looked like you used some kind of automated webste to make these. I also thought the buttons were too annoying to hit.

-Overall-
A decent submission, but nothing to special.

AntoArts-Admin responds:

Well, I used an automated website :/ Next time not, it's funnier to make own ones

Stupid messages, unfunny messages, they won't be there next time

Butt Scan Butt Scan

Great game

-Good-
The graphics and animation here were well done. The idea of this game was great. The music was a good choice and fit well. Having different pictures for each time you scan your ass was a good idea.

-Bad-
My only problem with this game is that the workers will be walking very slowly and then all of a sudden get a speed boost. This confused me and made me loose alot =(

-Overall-
A great game, very funny.

Super Bandit Bros S.ED Super Bandit Bros S.ED

Hah, good game

-Good-
I love those bandit guys, they're so badass. This game was pretty fun. I liked the music remixes from Yoshi's Island. The controls were pretty good, although I would have perfered using the up key to jump. The plot of this game is pretty good concidering the bandit never had any backstory.

-Bad-
The only thing that annoyed me was that it was very hard to navigate those thin pillars with the gaps on both sides.

A fun game, good job.

Krahs responds:

You actually don't have to do much with though pillars, you can run over them aslong as you don't stop. Thanks for the review.

=Simple Button Tutorial= =Simple Button Tutorial=

-Good-
A decent tutorial on buttons here. You mentioned A few different movie control AS that can be placed on buttons. I liked how you had screenshots for each step, but it was kinda annoying to have to click a button to see each screen shot.

-Bad-
I thought the layout of this movie was bland and confusing. The gray BG color made the movie more boring than it was. I thought the screen shots could have been fit into the instructions by cropping out the parts that weren't needed. When I was going through this tutorial I noticed that the music started over lapping which got pretty annoying.

-Overall-
A decent tutorial, but the layout needs work.

Phantox responds:

I am aware of the sucky background but I didn't want to make something very fancy and take up unneeded file size.

Thanks for the review.

A How to of Preloaders A How to of Preloaders

-Good-
This tutorial was alright. I tryed to make a preloader while reading this but didn't suceed. The information and everything was good and I liked how you explained all the AS instead of just telling us to copy paste it.

-Bad-
Well, I thought the text was to small and was hard to read. I also didn't like how the tutorial had a sonic backround on some frames, and then changed to a black background.

A decent tutorial

knuxrouge responds:

Well, I don't quite understand how you failed to make the preloader if you folloewed my directions, but people think differently, it'll work for some, but not for all. I appreciate your appreication of me explaining the Action Script.

Some others thought the text was too small and I noted it. The reason I switch to a black background was so you would be able to see the Action Script--unchanged, easily.

Thanks for your review.

Defend Level 60 Defend Level 60

-Good-
The idea for this was alright, but it was pretty boring in my opinion. The music was a decent choice for when the levels were attacking, but it got repeditive after a while. The menu was pretty good.

-Bad-
Like I said this game gets boring after a while. The first thing I noticed was that you can't actually move level 60, which made it feel that you weren't actually controlling him. The other thing I dislike was that most of the level icons were of poor quality. I also didn't like how the level icons had errotic patterns.

-Overall-
A decent game, but got boring.

Objection responds:

The errAtic patterns were deliberate - they make the game harder as it is harder to kill the enemies.
Name me a defence game where you control what you're trying to defend.
Also, to make things more interesting, I'm doing a second version with added powerups such as shields.

Halloween Squid Halloween Squid

Hah, great game

-Good-
I realy liked the graphics in this game. The backgrounds were detailed and also funny. The programming was nicely done aswell. The menu was good and the highscores were a nice feature. The music was also a good choice.

-Bad-
The thing I didn't like about this game was that you had to run over the candy with your tentacals and not your head, which was awkward because you control the head.

-Overall-
A great game, I realy enjoyed it.