AIM
ImacowNG

Candy Zoo Candy Zoo

Epicness

I really loved this song. The lyrics were great and I loved the rhyming. This "Candy Zoo" sounds like a fun place. I loved the little sound effects throughout the song.

What really made the song for me was the "Funky Monkey Solo". I laughed so hard the first time I heard this.

Awesome job here.

curriemaster responds:

Hey there thanks very much for the review. I see youve used this in a flash as well, brilliant! :D I really like this song so Im glad others do to. Thanks again!

[S:C} I DnB'd Your mom [S:C} I DnB'd Your mom

Sweet

-Good-
I really enjoyed this, it has a really happy mood and the keyboard part sounds cool. It loops pretty well and just sounds nice overall. The title was kinda funny too.

-Bad-
Not much to write here, everything was well done and sounded professional.

-Overall-
A nice loop, sounds nice a pleasant.

SymbolCymbal responds:

You know the title was just me being drunk and looking for a catchy title but i could totally have this as a soundtrack to banging someone's mom .. lol.. Thank you very much for the review Imacow.. the request review club i see is still-alive and thriving and people like you keep it that way.

Its very flattering that you think it sounds professional.. i guess since i created it i can never hear it the way you do .. im just glad it was catchy enough to catch the ears.. by no means should this be a favorite song .. but i think it would be good for a commercial ..dontcha think?

Green, piano Green, piano

Nice Tune

-Good-
Pretty spot-on in my opinion. I liked the simplicity this had. I thought it sounded kinda like elevator music but cooler. Pretty cool that you did all of the piano by yourself. It also loops well, so it would fit well into a game.

Not much, good job.

-Overall-
A neat tune, I liked it.

TheReno-[Caribbean Delight] TheReno-[Caribbean Delight]

Pretty good

-Good-
I liked the style of this audio, a cool electronic Carribean beat. The drum beat was good and added to the audio alot. I thought it started out slow but got much better as it got faster and more complicated.

-Bad-
As other people have said the beat felt odd and jumpled at some points.

-Overall-
It's a good idea, but the beat was odd at some points.

=Snowboard Kids: Hidden Track= =Snowboard Kids: Hidden Track=

Well done

-Good-
Very good audio here. I liked how the song was upbeat and fast strait from the begining. I also liked how there were several 8-bit beats going on at a time. I thought the audio changed beats very well. I also think it could loop pretty well.

Not much

Very well done audio.

-Review Request Club~

WritersBlock responds:

Not much

Oh, you flatter me *blushes*. Thanks for the review, the mixture of the harmonies was one thing I was content with in this piece. Not many people picked up on that, so it's good to know it comes across fairly subtle. Good job picking that out in your review =p
Cheers.

WB

==(Morning Sun)== ==(Morning Sun)==

Great

-Good-
I liked the feel to this audio of yours. The drums were done great and realy added to this in my opinion. I liked how the beat changed from the begining to the end of the audio.

-Bad-
Urm, I guess it could have looped better.

-Overall-
Good job, also congrats for winning that audio contest.

Buoy responds:

Looped better eh? Well since it's a full song I don't see why :P

Thanks for the review again, mr. Cow.

Nav- Kirby's Mirror (idnb rmx) Nav- Kirby's Mirror (idnb rmx)

Well done

-Good-
I assume this is from a Kirby game, which one because I don't recall ever hearing the original. The beat here was nice and funky =P. I liked how it had a creepy beat going on in the background but still mantained the cool, happy drum beat.

-Bad-
You could have made the song loop better, for use in movies and games.

Well done, sounds great.

Nav responds:

Thanks for the review! I know it doesn't loop well, that's because it was intended to be a full song, rather than a loop.

The track was based of the Opening Theme of "Kirby's Amazing Mirror," for GBA. There wasn't much to work off of - 6 measures of melody, and a chord.

Thanks for reviewing! :)

==(Frozen Planet)== ==(Frozen Planet)==

Very good

-Good-
This was great, I'd say it's one of your better peices. I liked the mood this audio had. The cool effects deffinitly made it sound "Spacey". This could definitly be used in a game like Coop said.

NUTIN MUCH!

...not realy, but the beginining was kinda slow.

-Overall-
A great peice, I liked it.

Buoy responds:

Thanks for the review!

*Grooves* *Grooves*

I liked it

-Good-
I liked the relaxing/easy going feel you had here. The beats mixed together well and realy sounded great.

-Bad-
Well I thought it ended rather suddenly. The tempo started speeding up, I was realy for a great new beat and then it just ended.

-Overall-
A good song, but to short.

Koeberto190 responds:

Thanks so much for the review, it helped!

TheReno-[The Last Goodbye] TheReno-[The Last Goodbye]

Alright

-Good-
The beat you had going was pretty good. The different beats blended together well in someparts, but I felt that they didn't in others. The song was simple which is good.

-Bad-
Well I though that there was an overuse of high pitched sounds in this. The use of 3 high pitched beats realy took away from the relaxing feel of the song in my oppinion.

-Overall-
An alright song, could have been better.